Reporting to the Director of Marketing, position is responsible for creating content and maintaining a consistent appearance and messaging strategy in all corporate marketing initiatives. This includes digital marketing, website development, video creation, social media, and trade show and industry activities.
• Creates and executes best-in-class marketing materials and sales collateral for use in advertisements, promotional campaigns, and industry events, through print and electronic media.
• Plans, conceptualizes, develops and executes social media and digital marketing campaigns.
• Works in coordination with the web development team (including the Multiquip IT and Product Management groups, and outside party) to support website implementation and maintenance and content creation.
• Leads marketing group efforts to address website requirements for end users and channel partners.
• Collaborates with product management group in creation of press releases and technical articles for release through industry media channels as well as internal communications.
• Monitors corporate communications plan and strategy for uniformity in message, including templates, tag lines and logo usage.
• Manage content development and implementation for UMQ online training program. Work with product managers to ensure new content is developed regularly and that UMQ home page and existing courses are updated as required.
• Works with Marketing Specialist to creates customer and end user loyalty programs.
• Assists with the development and storyboarding of product videos.
• Assists with measurement of return on investment (ROI) for marketing/advertising campaigns.
• Monitors and maintains information on competitors' marketing activities.
• Manages and coordinates events as required including trade shows, meetings and seminars.
• Performs other duties that may be assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
• 3 to 5 years Marketing, Marketing Communication, Advertising, Trade Show Management or Public Relations experience; digital marketing experience
• Experience in manufacturing and distribution industries experience a plus
• Experience conducting competitive intelligence; data gathering/analysis highly desirable
• Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, and Power Point), Front page/Dream Weaver or other equivalent software required
• Presentation and project planning experience
• Video creation and development and management
• Proven social media successes
• Website development skills
• On-line training experience
• Excellent project management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent creative writing skills with the ability to edit, correct grammar and produce professional copy for external and internal communications
• Ability to work under pressure, meeting strict deadlines with limited supervision
• Strong understanding of new technologies and their application to marketing
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Extremely creative and innovative
• Team player - works to ensure team goals are met or exceeded
Multiquip Inc. provides competitive pay and benefits and supports our employees through our values of safety, integrity and respect.
Employment is subject to pre-employment physical, drug-screening and background investigation. E-Verify (www.dhs.gov/E-Verify) is used to verify a candidates’ legal right to work in the U.S.
Multiquip Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will received consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected class.