Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school. Power Generation experience (rental, sales or end user) of at least two to three years and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to communicate effectively with groups of customers and/or company employees
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram or schedule forms
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and climb or balance. Able to continuously lift heavy machines and/or move in excess of 100 pounds.
- Occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud