This position reports to the Trailer & Production Control Supervisor and is responsible for the assembly of trailers used in the mounting and shipping of Multiquip Inc.’s power generators.
• Position, align and adjust parts for proper fit and assembly
• Read prints and specifications to determine component parts and assembly sequences of electromechanical units
• Inspect, test and adjust completed units to ensure that units meet specifications, tolerances and customer order requirements
• Attach name plates and mark identifying information on parts
• Disassemble units to replace parts or to crate them for shipping
• Drill, tap, ream, countersink and spot-face bolt holes in parts, using drill presses and portable power drills
• Clean and lubricate parts and subassemblies, using grease paddles or solvents.
• Operate small cranes to transport or position large parts
• Operate forklift
• Must have own tools